Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mommy's Kitchen's No Peek Beef Tips

When I saw this recipe that Mommy's Kitchen posted, I knew I would try it. These No Peek Beef Tips were absolutely fabulous!!

no peek beef tips
My husband is a hunter and I have a hard time eating venison, but a recent friend comment makes me think that this would be a great way to prepare venison!!

This recipe is super easy and full of delicious flavor!

Mommy's Kitchen's No Peek Beef Tips

2 lb. beef tenderloin tips, stew meat, chuck roast or chuck eye (cubed)
1 pkg dry onion soup mix
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 packet brown gravy mix
1 small can mushrooms
1 cup water or ginger ale (I used water)

Add cubed meat to a 9 x 13 inch pan. Sprinkle onion soup mix over meat. In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meat and stir to coat. Cover with foil and bake at 300 degrees for 3 hours. DO NOT remove foil until done. Serve over rice, mashed potatoes, or noodles.

Oh, yes...the bread was this Amish White Bread and it, too, was delicious! (Note: if you don't want to clean dough out of every crevice of your bread machine, cut this recipe in half! Voice of experience speaking to you...)! ;-)

If you've never visited Mommy's Kitchen before, please do! Tina's blog is full of super yummy recipes that you'll want to try!

Recommend: YES

blog signature

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
___________________________________

Tags:

4 comments:

Tina Butler said...

This is one of my favorite dishes. One because it taste awesome and the meat is so tender. And two because it is so darn easy. I am so glad you liked it. I think it would be great with Venision.

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Yummy!!! I love your new header too. So much fun and such lovely colors :) Have a great week my friend!! xo

Jamie and Emily said...

Steph, we tried this tonight, using a venison roast, and a whole package of fresh sliced mushrooms, and I served it over egg noodles. It was SO good! Thanks for the recipe, this one is definitely a keeper for using up our venison! =) I would have added sour cream too, for more of a "stroganoff" is we weren't all coughing! ;)

KennQ29 said...

I couldn’t have asked for a better blog. You are available to supply excellent information, going directly to the point for quick understanding of your site visitors. You’re really a terrific expert in this subject. Thanks!

307728_Coupon Savings - 468x60
Blog Widget by LinkWithin